Before launching her solo career in 2007, Ariana was part of this electronica world-fusion mantra band, co-writing all the material with Paul Temple, and performing extensively throughout the Front-Range of Colorado. They released a 5-song EP of their favorite pieces which was released by White Swan Records.
With Ariana Saraha (voice), Paul Temple (keyboards, programming), and Eyal Rivlin (electric and acoustic guitars).
“Tribal Electra seems to project a sort of magic that pulls people in…”
1. Mother of the World – Sanskrit, Tibetan & English
2. Shanti Dub – Sanskrit, English, Hebrew & Arabic
3. Ishk’allah – Arabic & English
4. Om Asatoma – Sanskrit & English
5. Gayatri Mantra – Sanskrit & English
© All tracks copyright 2007, Tribal Electra.